The cult of meemu, here, in the flesh and digital.
Meemu dot org is intended to be queer friendly and will be moderated with that goal in mind.
This instance is backed up once a week on Saturday
The admin(s) of this instance will never sell or provide your personal data to third-parties in any way beyond the scope of running this instance (i.e., toots federate to other instances, and we store your toots and account data, but other than that we won't touch it)
Issues will be dealt with as there is time -- it's possible to have a lengthy downtime
Currently there is only one admin, so if they get hit by a bus this instance will probably go down
The following was taken from mastodon.social on April 13th, 2017 and the server will be run in accordance with these guidelines.
The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline:
- Excessive advertising
- Uncurated news bots posting from third-party news sources
- Untagged pornography and sexually explicit content
- Untagged gore and extremely graphic violence
The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline, and may result in account suspension and revocation of access to the service:
- Racism or advocation of racism
- Sexism or advocation of sexism
- Discrimination against gender and sexual minorities, or advocation thereof
- Xenophobic and/or violent nationalism
The following types of content are explicitly disallowed and will result in revocation of access to the service:
- Sexual depictions of children
- Content illegal in the United States of America, where this instance resides
- Conduct promoting the ideology of National Socialism
Any conduct intended to stalk or harass other users, or to impede other users from utilizing the service, or to degrade the performance of the service, or to harass other users, or to incite other users to perform any of the aforementioned actions, is also disallowed, and subject to punishment up to and including revocation of access to the service. This includes, but is not limited to, the following behaviors:
- Continuing to engage in conversation with a user that has specifically has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist may be considered harassment, regardless of platform-specific privacy tools employed.
- Aggregating, posting, and/or disseminating a person's demographic, personal, or private data without express permission (informally called doxing or dropping dox) may be considered harassment.
- Inciting users to engage another user in continued interaction or discussion after a user has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist (informally called brigading or dogpiling) may be considered harassment.